Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to me ... to me .... to me ....

Just like an unruly child, the Confused Capitalist has passed his first birthday on this earthly plane (... this blog was started February 18 2006), with a happy smile on his face.

Hopefully, I've written something a little bit different from everybody else and something that others have found worthwhile; I've generally had fun doing this. A promotion in the latter part of last year kept me busier than usual, hence the relatively infrequent blogging over the past six months.

However, as the Confused Capitalist enjoys writing both as a means to learn, self-inform, and teach others, I will be launching an environmental/global warming blog later this year. I hope some of you might wander over there when this is launched for some ideas, insight and discussion as we move towards a sustainable future, before all the natural systems begin completely failing.

In the meantime ... happy birthday to me ... happy birthday to me ... to me ... :-)


JW

The Confused Capitalist

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you....have a great time blogging. Good luck with your new venture. Love your blog for sure.
Drop into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting stuffs.

RS said...

I can't wait to get in some fiery debates with you on your global warming blog.. I have a lot of unanswered questions about warming/ice ages on this planet over the ages. my education has taught me that the earth has had a history of climate change, warming/cooling. I find it interesting that all of a sudden we humans are the main cause of global warming. I wonder how global warming happened before we humans were burning fossil fuels and apparently causing massive climate change?

Jay Walker said...

I'm not interested in "fiery debates". I have my mind made up about the issue, and likely will have the comments section closed.

But thanks for dropping by here ...

JW