Monday, June 19, 2006

Raising the Median - Gas Mileage - Global Warming

In light of this morning's posting, I'll offer up a very small suggestion. Reduce your global warming load with a cheap bike conversion.

200 mpg, 20 mph+. All for a $400 conversion. Paid for once you've saved the cost of five fill-ups for your SUV.

Great for those small trips under six or seven miles or so. Fifty dollars gets first crack at it! As seen in Popular Science.

Better and cheaper than a Segway.

More here on the revolution.

And since this IS an investment blog, the extra savings you can put into the market. (OK, it's weak, I know, but hey ... you've got to try ... can't give up ...)

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do."
- Helen Keller


JW

The Confused Capitalist

No comments: